Finance Masterclass for Non-Profit Leaders
About this course6-week finance masterclass course for nonprofit leaders PLUS 10 months of additional tools, live Q&A sessions, and webinars. Learn the skills, strategies & tools you need to understand finance and to build effective financial strategies.
The purpose of the course is to equip nonprofit management staff with the finance knowledge, skills and practical tools and templates that will strengthen their finance leadership skills.
Nonprofit leaders will feel more confident and equipped to contribute to and develop financial strategies to strengthen the resilience of the organization, department or program; to understand budgets, budgeting and oversight of budgets and how to integrate strategy with finance to strengthen the organization, department and/or programs
See the course outline below for the list of modules, lessons and topics.
- 6-week online self-paced course
- 3 Modules and 20 lessons
- Lessons consist of a series of short videos that are released each week of the 6 weeks
- The videos are interactive and embed short quizzes
- Modules include 25 takeaway tools such as templates, guides and checklists
- 6 weekly live online coaching and Q&A sessions
- 2 one-on-one coaching sessions with Betty Ferreira FCPA, FCMA during the 6-week program
- You can take the course anytime and anywhere – all you need is an internet connection
- At the end of the 6-week course you enter into the Finance Community and receive 10 additional months of learning. Each month will include a webinar, Q&A session and resources on timely topics and themes. See the 2020-2021 finance community topics HERE.
Who is this program for?
- Leaders such as CEOs, Executive Director’s, Directors of Operations, Directors of Finance of nonprofit and charitable organizations
- Leaders representing small to large nonprofit and charitable organizations
- Ready for growth: Most participants, but not all, are either CEOs/Executive Director’s or non-finance management staff that received little to no finance training but now they are in a leadership position and realize that they need to strengthen their financial leadership skills.
- Ready to Expand their knowledge: Many participants are Finance Director’s that have experience with accounting and bookkeeping but need to strengthen their finance leadership skills
- Confident and Satisfied: Nonprofit Finance participants are thrilled that someone like them developed a nonprofit finance masterclass specifically for them and can’t wait to get started
- Certificate: Individuals that want a certificate of completion to show funders, donors and their board of director’s or their Executive Director that they have invested in themselves and their knowledge in nonprofit finance
Why take this course?
- Maybe you were placed in a leadership role or a finance position without enough training in finance.
- Maybe you have sacrificed professional development dollars for program staff and now realize that you need professional development too!
- Maybe you thought you could leave it to the Director of Finance to figure out for you…
- Maybe you’ve been trying to avoid any kind of training that resembles math because you didn’t do well in math when you were in school (join the club by the way, that’s how I felt!)