Finance Thrive Membership Program
About this courseThis is part 2 of the Finance Masterclass, an exclusive Finance Thrive Community that provides nonprofit leaders with access to 10 additional months of live inspiration and knowledge including webinars with keynote speakers, Ask an Expert Q&A sessions and Practice Sessions to help you implement what you learned in the program.
- Semi-annual and quarterly webinars Keynote speakers and Ask an Expert sessions are based on topics specific to organizational resilience including finance, risk, resilience, digital transformation, mergers, strategy, and leadership.
Some of the examples of the topics for the First Friday Webinars have included:
- Digital Transformation
- Retirement Planning and Investment Management
- Preventing Fraud
- Managing Insurance Risk
- and many more.
Some of the examples of the focus of Practice Sessions in the past year include:
- Writing a Financial Narrative Analysis
- Selecting Goals and Key Performance Indicators for the Financial Strategy
- Developing a Reserve Strategy
The Finance Masterclass for Nonprofit Leaders is filled with practical information, tools to help you hit the ground running and the Thrive community to further inspire and accelerate your knowledge in nonprofit finance leadership.
What Will I Learn?
- Participate in the weekly events to learn more and get support to help you implement what you learned in the program
- Take advantage of opportunities to practice what you learned in the program
- Get inspired by keynote speakers
- Strengthen your knowledge in nonprofit finance
- Learn from your peers
About the instructor
Betty Ferreira FCPA, FCMABetty’s purpose is to inspire government, corporations and nonprofits to adopt business models, values and mindsets that will accelerate a future of good for humanity.