Finance Thrive Membership Program
About this courseThis is part 2 of the Finance Masterclass, an exclusive Finance Thrive Community that provides nonprofit leaders with access to 10 additional months of live inspiration and knowledge including webinars with keynote speakers, Ask an Expert Q&A sessions and Practice Sessions to help you implement what you learned in the program.
- First Friday Webinars with live keynote speakers on the broad topic of organizational resilience
- Second Friday Ask an Expert Sessions by zoom or group chat
- Third Friday Ask Betty Anything by chat
- Fourth Friday Practice Sessions where you get to practice something you learned in the FInance Masterclass program!
There is also a discussion board in the Finance Thrive Community so that you can chat with your peers and exchange information and share knowledge with each other.
Keynote speakers and Ask an Expert sessions are based on topics specific to organizational resilience including finance, risk, resilience, digital transformation, mergers, strategy, and leadership.
Some of the examples of the topics for the First Friday Webinars have included:
- Digital Transformation
- Retirement Planning and Investment Management
- Preventing Fraud
- Managing Insurance Risk
- and many more.
Some of the examples of the focus of Practice Sessions in the past year include:
- Writing a Financial Narrative Analysis
- Selecting Goals and Key Performance Indicators for the Financial Strategy
- Developing a Reserve Strategy
The Finance Masterclass for Nonprofit Leaders is filled with practical information, tools to help you hit the ground running and the Thrive community to further inspire and accelerate your knowledge in nonprofit finance leadership.
What Will I Learn?
- Participate in the weekly events to learn more and get support to help you implement what you learned in the program
- Take advantage of opportunities to practice what you learned in the program
- Get inspired by keynote speakers
- Strengthen your knowledge in nonprofit finance
- Learn from your peers